Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Things Are Happening

Welcome! 
Yes you are in the right place.  
Things look different because Jilliene Designing has had a facelift. 

I came upon this tree image (above) while skimming google images and it became my muse. I just love the palette!  So what do you think?

I have also started a Jilliene Designs Facebook page and would *love* it if you popped over and "liked" me!

Some exciting things will be happening on Monday.  I will be participating in a blog hop, which has appropriately been renamed a "Cricut Crawl." The Crawl will feature the Design Team members at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog who will be sharing 4th of July projects they have made with various Cricut cartridges. There will be tutorials and inspiration for Independence Day cards, rosettes, home decor, banners, boxes and more! In addition, many of the blogs will have blog candy (i.e.- giveaways!!) including Jilliene Designing.   I will also have an overview of the Cricut cartridge "Word Collage" which I used to make my 4th of July contribution.

So, to sum things up- Monday, July 1st:
  • Cricut Crawl
  • Giveaway
  • Cricut Cartridge "Word Collage" overview and tutorial
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kimberly! I am so glad you like it!!

      Delete
  2. Hey lady! Pretty blog. I love the image above, it reminds me a lot of Edvard Munch - http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://faculty.washington.edu/annkurth/images/sun.jpg&imgrefurl=http://faculty.washington.edu/annkurth/&h=500&w=854&sz=381&tbnid=koj7Sjt-C0FY_M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=154&zoom=1&usg=__nyUyG3vVYOD99WKVjIxCTfUpAKM=&docid=qGyRwHGnXLIVuM&sa=X&ei=zpLQUdWNC8ugyQGJkIDQBA&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAQ&dur=1746

    ReplyDelete