Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oh no she didn't!

I spent a big part of the day working on the information I am going to post about the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. But then I got a call from the VP of the HSC and she asked if I had anything new to put on the HSC table at our back-to-school-picnic this evening.  I know I said I wasn't going to do it.... but my creative compulsion got the best of me, and I made a banner.  I used the Birthday Bash cartridge for the flags and Heidi Grace letters.

Sooooo, I have all of the PDF files completed along with the cheat sheet with page numbers for the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge, but I just don't have the brain power to write the actual blog entry.  I will post it tomorrow. This will be a super duper informative post with more information than I have provided in the past.  It will include views of all the tags, borders and phrases with PDF downloads for easy reference, plus a pdf of the handbook with 9 handbook pages per 1, 8.5 x 11 sheet A N D the cheat sheet with page numbers.  If you have ever wondered what this cartridge is all about, tomorrow will be the big reveal. Thanks so much for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment