Monday, November 10, 2008

Gratitude Mini album challenge - week1

I have had so much fun working on this challenge. I've been so busy participating in the things I'm grateful for, that I have not had much time to scrapbook so this made me pull out my trimmer. I have felt a strong pull to work on this project after completing my 7 days of gratitude lists. Here are pictures of 1-7.

I obviously did not stick to my original plan of pockets and 4 x 6 pages. I blame it on the rain. The down pour on Saturday night gave me a great excuse to get lost in my supplies and the next thing I knew I had the 20 inside pages started. I have not made my front cover yet but when I do it will read I AM GRATEFUL FOR... Each tab has a number on it so I elected not to put numbers by my captions. This is the raw cut - I will probably go back and add a few embellishments when time permits. I'm anxious to see everyone else's so please leave a comment when you've posted your pages!

1 comment:

  1. I love your date night pic with hubby. I didn't realize we were doing pics but I have enjoyed doing the 20things grateful for on my blog.

    ReplyDelete