Monday, November 26, 2007

New Altered Cookie Sheet "Countdown to Christmas" Advent Calendar


I've finally completed another altered cookie sheet advent calendar. It was such a challenging project because I wanted to use totally different embellishments than those I had used on the first. I had so much fun dressing up die cuts and clip art into 3-D Christmas decorations. I have listed both calendars and a few other mini albums I created on Esty.
I have also been working on a Desk Calendar which has been very time consuming because I'm "cooking" without a recipe. I've had to reconstruct, rethink, recreate a number of elements but it is finally coming together. I'll post the final product once it is completed.
I've also been creating lots of Christmas gifts which is so much fun. I placed gigantic orders at Costco photo center and Snapfish so I have plenty of great photos to work with. Now I have to commit to the placements. I bought a canvas for large wall layout for my mom and the GIGANTIC scrapbooking coordinated set at Costco to create albums for Tim's family in Texas. I can't post the projects until Dec 26th because I don't want friends and family to see their treats before Christmas. i love the holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the different 'ornaments'...Wish you had a bigger picture of it though... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job. It is really fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did - very creative - I'm considering playing around with something like this - thanks for the creative motivation -
    Corvus

    ReplyDelete